Re: lisp/term/ns-win.el modification

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: lisp/term/ns-win.el modification
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:10:18 +0900

Anders,

> I just tested your latest patch. The code looks much cleaner now when you use
> `split-string'. (I didn't know it could all those tricks -- it's always good
> to learn something new!)

Well, I did not know I would be able to even do that in the first place before
reading everybody's comments...

> Some minor details:

Details are never minor. They're what makes it look like somebody actually
cared for the code :)

> * You no longer need the `(if (not (equal "" filestring"))' test -- when the
> OMIT-NULLS argument is non-nil, `split-string' ensures that the list doesn't
> contain empty strings.

You're totally right (and I thought I had read that function dozens of times
already).

> * You misspelled "trimmed" as "timmed" in the comment in
> `ns-open-file-service'.

Oversight.

I'll send something again later. Sorry for the hassle.

Jean-Christophe