Re: [Emacs-diffs] master d895f6c: Fix Edebug specs for 'cl-defmethod' an

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master d895f6c: Fix Edebug specs for 'cl-defmethod' and 'defmethod'
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 11:50:04 -0400

> Do we anticipate any non-keyword, non-string qualifiers?

The CLOS spec allows any non-list value and cl-generic.el implements the
same rule.  Whether some code somewhere will ever make use of that extra
flexibility, I don't know.  I can imagine numbers and non-keyword
symbols being used, and since cons cells aren't allowed, I could also
imagine vectors being handy for complex cases.  I'm hard pressed to
imagine use of anything beyond that, OTOH.

        Stefan