Re: libnettle/libhogweed WIP

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: libnettle/libhogweed WIP
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 18:19:08 -0400

On Mon, 15 May 2017 17:55:34 -0400 Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> wrote:

TZ> OK, I'll add those links instead of the full text.

This is done and I created a new subsection for the format spec; the
code is ready for one last round of review. My texi editing skills are
not great but I think it looks OK.

TZ> So how about a compromise for now: I can leave the `(file "foo")'
TZ> capability out. I'll adjust the docs to remove mentions of it. Then,
TZ> after the main patch is done, I can propose a followup patch to
TZ> implement `(file "foo")' and we can decide if it's good or bad.

This is also done; the only formats accepted are buffer, string, or the
list format that can specify the range and coding system and error
handling. So we can discuss direct file inputs later.

Ted