Re: SIGCHLD in vfork child context

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: SIGCHLD in vfork child context
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 17:22:09 +0900

>> Thanks for the comments.

> You're welcome, but in the meantime Andreas convinced me that we
> were heading in the wrong direction. Please take a look at the patch
> I just emailed (installed in master) and let us know what you think.

Emacs no longer hangs with the procedure to reproduce the problem.
Thanks.

I think resetting the SIGCHLD handler in the vfork child on Darwin is
still a good thing to do even with the change you installed, if the
SIGCHLD handler call in such a context is unexpected (and does not
happen on the other platforms).

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden