[ELPA] New package: Org Edna

From: Ian Dunn
Subject: [ELPA] New package: Org Edna
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:13:56 -0400

Extensible Dependencies 'N' Actions for Emacs Org Mode Tasks

Edna provides an extensible means of specifying conditions which must be
fulfilled before a task can be completed and actions to take once it is.

Org Edna runs when either the BLOCKER or TRIGGER properties are set on a
headline, and when it is changing from a TODO state to a DONE state.

For full documentation, see: http://www.nongnu.org/org-edna-el/

I created the scratch/org-edna branch for it.  I won't be able to merge it
until Friday (I'll be away until then), but as always, I'd appreciate feedback
until then.

--
Ian Dunn