Re: emacs vs emacs -nw

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: emacs vs emacs -nw
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 07:36:21 +0900

> On May 31, 2017, at 3:33, Alan Third <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Check list/term/ns-win.el. It claims it’s loaded when Emacs detects
> that NS windows are going to be used, in which case it might be the
> source of your mystery rebindings.

I'll do, but the same issue with org-mode happens on an Xubuntu machine and on
a GTKX/gnu linux machine as was reported on the help list.

Just to make sure info is not lost: emacs in terminal has all the default
org-mode bindings and emacs GUI misses some (especially some linked to Meta
that seems to not accept ESC anymore, I've not checked them all).

Jean-Christophe