Re: Specialized Emacs Features ?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Specialized Emacs Features ?
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 09:15:22 +0300

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 09:49:13 +0900
>
> The "Advanced Features" section maybe made sense when the printed manual was
> really a thing (3 decades ago?)

There's no "Advanced Features" section in the manual.  There's a
heading "Advanced Features" in the master menu, but it's there just
for some order in the very large menu, that's all.  So I'm not sure
what problem you are trying to solve.  I suggest we take a step back
and first define that problem and agree on its existence.