Off-topic: WebRTC client for the command line - no video

From: Fernando Botelho
Subject: Off-topic: WebRTC client for the command line - no video
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:26:36 -0300

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a command line or Emacs-based client that can handle the WebRTC protocol. Only audio and text would be absolutely necessary, video would not.

Does anybody know of a package handling this or an existing project or developer that might have an interest in pursuing this?

Our objective is to have a client that would be used by blind persons through Emacs and Emacspeak, on very low cost and low power devices, i.e. single board computers.

Thanks for any guidance,

Fernando