Re: goto-char doesn't stick

From: Peder O. Klingenberg
Subject: Re: goto-char doesn't stick
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:22:50 +0200

On Wed, Jun 14 2017 at 17:45, Elias Mårtenson wrote:

> Has this behaviour changed recently? I haven't seen anyone else complain
> about this, but then again, I usually run Emacs compiled from git master,
> so it may be that this has changed in newer versions.

I see this as well.  Like you, I am running master, though usually
outdated.  This has been annoying for at least a few months, but not
annoying enough for me to investigate.  I haven't reported a bug as I
don't know if it belongs with emacs or slime.

...Peder...
--
I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.