Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:09:36 +0300

> From: Bastien Guerry <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 22:33:52 +0200
> Cc: Mark Oteiza <address@hidden>, Emacs developers <address@hidden>,
>       Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>,
>       Kaushal Modi <address@hidden>
>
> As for sync'ing Org latest stable release (9.0.8) with Emacs master
> branch, I'm ready to do it now (thanks Kyle and Kaushal for your work
> on keeping Org ready for this!)
>
> For Emacs maintainers, here is a document with an overview of critical
> Org changes since Org >=8.3.

Thanks.  Since this is Org's _stable_ release, which AFAIU you
recommend to all users, the decision to merge it with Emacs master is
really a no-brainer.  Any incompatibilities that this merge could
bring are already out in the open, and you still decided to recommend
this version to your users, right?  So I see no reasons whatsoever why
we would want to keep this out of the Emacs master branch.

Am I missing something?