Re: Org contribution flow

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Org contribution flow
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:33:10 -0400

Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> We need to make it easier for Org maintainers to know when a commit
> hit the org/ directory in the Emacs repo though.  An email would be
> nice.

When I check for backports each week, I run a command in the Emacs repo
that is essentially

  git log $rev..origin/emacs-25 -- lisp/org doc/misc/org.texi
etc/refcards/orgcard.tex

where $rev is the last commit in the emacs-25 branch that I've
backported to the Org repo.  I do the same for the Emacs master branch.

--
Kyle