Re: Touch events

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Touch events
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:08:07 +0100

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:08:12PM +0200, Anders Lindgren wrote:
> Anyway, the "mac" port, maintained by YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu have had support
> for this for some time. It uses the names `swipe-left/right/up/down',
> `magnify-up/down', and `rotate-left/right' -- I guess it would be a good
> idea for us to use the same names and conventions, to avoid confusing users.

I’ve just pushed a change to use these event names to scratch/touch.

I’ve kept a separate ‘touch-scroll’ event as the mac port just embeds
that into the mouse-wheel events, but I feel there’s an argument to be
made that they should be handled differently.

If anyone feels otherwise, please let me know.
--
Alan Third