Native line numbers column disappears at times

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Native line numbers column disappears at times
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:25:54 +0000

Hi Eli,

I have been testing out the line numbers branch for past few days. I see a tremendous improvement over the first cut (and thank you for adding the current line number highlight feature).

I have just 1 remark:

The line numbers column disappears at times. I have seen that to happen only when the emacs *frame* is not in focus. As soon as I click on that window, the line numbers re-appear. I don't yet have a recipe to consistently recreate this.

Thanks.
--

Kaushal Modi