Re: Native line numbers, final testing

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Native line numbers, final testing
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:59:52 -0300

Awesome Eli! I should be able to perform testing tomorrow

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
I've finished development of this feature and pushed the changes to
the scratch/line-numbers branch.  "Visual" line numbers are
implemented, and all the known bugs should be fixed.  I also added
documentation.

Please test and report any problems you find.  If no grave bugs show
up, I will probably land this on master in a few days.

Thanks to everybody who sent feedback and reported problems and
feature requests.