Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 14:23:57 -0400

  > which might warrant
  > improving the copyright assignment mechanisms.

I don't think the mechanism, as such, is much of an inconvenience any
more.  Isn't all the commnication is done digitally now?

It could be improved, but that's like speeding up the fast parts
of a program -- not going to make a big difference.

The substantial part of the job is finding those people and asking
them to please sign.  But it's not terribly hard.

--
Dr Richard Stallman