Re: debugging elisp ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: debugging elisp ?
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 22:54:48 +0900

I tried all the proposed solutions but I don't get what I'd like to have.

What I'd like to have is:

I run package in a window and in a different window I have all the
variables/messages etc. appearing as I work inside package.

Maybe my "step by step" wording did not reflect what I really meant. Now that I
see how it works, it is way too cumbersome for what I want to do, which is
basically have a view on all the internal data as the package is run.

Jean-Christophe