Re: Native line numbers column disappears at times

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Native line numbers column disappears at times
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:53:40 +0000

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> From: Kaushal Modi <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:25:54 +0000
>
> The line numbers column disappears at times. I have seen that to happen only when the emacs *frame* is
> not in focus. As soon as I click on that window, the line numbers re-appear. I don't yet have a recipe to
> consistently recreate this.

Thanks for letting me know.  I do need a recipe to debug and fix this.

I still see this issue even after building emacs with this feature merged in master.

I'm not familiar with the C code. Can you please provide a patch with debug info at the right points that can help debug this? i.e. what's causing the line numbers to get hidden.
--

Kaushal Modi