Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:56:08 -0400

  > > They never need to use the post.  Our clerk emails the papers.
  > > Contributors anywhere in the world can print the papers, sign them,
  > > and fax them to us.  Or scan them and email them.

  > Okay. I seem to remember an ink requirement, but that's fine.

There IS still a requirement for ink and paper.  The contributor has
to print the papers, sign them and scan or fax them.
But this does not require snail mail.

Actually, it is not enirely a requirement.  The contributor can paste
per signature into the file and thus avoid the need for printing and
scanning.

--
Dr Richard Stallman