Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: In support of Jonas Bernoulli's Magit
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:34:43 +0200

This does not necessarily mean dropping the requirement to get legal papers.  It could mean re-evaluating the legal papers process, instead, to ensure that it can be conducted entirely online.  There was a bit of discussion on that topic in the past, and this push to get legal papers for Magit could be a good occasion to revisit it.

I second this. If the process could have been done entirely online, I would have contributed *much* earlier. Things need to be "easy", we programmers are lazy ;-)

Philippe