Re: easy tasks ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: easy tasks ?
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:41:35 +0900

> On Jul 16, 2017, at 11:07, Noam Postavsky <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Jean-Christophe Helary
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> A lot of FOSS projects have a list of tasks for potential contributors that
>> are split between easy/moderate/hard or easy/medium/big. It makes entry into
>> the project easier. Is there such a catalogue for emacs development ?
>
> I tagged a few bugs as "easy", you can see the current list here:
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?include=tags%3Aeasy;package=emacs
> So far nobody else has done such tagging, as far as I know, so the
> list is pretty short.

Thank you Noam. I'm guessing there is no general "task" or "rfe" system for
emacs development?

In my email, I'm tagging tasks that I said I'd handle or I want to get involved
with. But it only covers topics discussed in the past months.  I've not yet
"discovered" the system that documents where to look for issues I can tackle.

Jean-Christophe