Re: package.el strings

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: package.el strings
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:37:30 +0900

Ok, I'll amend following your 2 recent confirmations.

Jean-Christophe

From: Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 23:48:57 +0900

On Jul 15, 2017, at 21:52, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
-    (message "Importing %s...done" (file-name-nondirectory file))))
+    (message "Importing %s... Done" (file-name-nondirectory file))))

Can you tell why this is needed?  The current code is how we say this
in a lot of places, and I don't think I see why it's bad for l10n.

I thought there was a typo with the lack of space between the ... and the "done" and the lack upper case after a ... punctuation mark. If it is not, I'm fine with the original.

It's not a typo.  We hove many dozens of these all over the place.

Thanks.