Re: master 583995c: GnuTLS HMAC and symmetric cipher support

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: master 583995c: GnuTLS HMAC and symmetric cipher support
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:50:32 -0400

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 16:30:38 +0200 Michael Albinus <address@hidden> wrote:

MA> For Tramp, I have modified the Makefile to get continuous print of the
MA> log to stdout. This helps in cases Emacs crashes (your case) or blocks
MA> (Tramp case).

MA> We could extend this for GnuTLS tests. Ping me if you want me to do
MA> this (or check my changes in test/Makefile.in).

I'd love this. Maybe there could be a way of triggering this mode from
Hydra's interface, so it's not always on. If not, then yes, please make
the change. I assume it will be related to

    WRITE_LOG = $(if $(and ${NIX_STORE}, $(findstring tramp, $@)), |& tee $@, >

but a $(or) call just for GnuTLS would duplicate quite a bit of code,
and $(findstring) doesn't do regexes. Maybe you can decide :)

Thanks again
Ted