Re: master 583995c: GnuTLS HMAC and symmetric cipher support

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: master 583995c: GnuTLS HMAC and symmetric cipher support
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 22:18:17 +0300

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 13:12:27 -0400 Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

GM> The logs say that gnutls 3.2.21 was used.
GM> I installed that version on rhel 7, and trivially reproduced the crash
GM> when loading the gnutls tests. Backtrace attached. Maybe if you install
GM> that version, it will crash for you too...

Hi Glenn,

the build appears fixed now, thanks to the fixes that Paul kindly
applied. Am I correct or am I misinterpreting the Hydra build report?

Would it be possible to have Hydra also test the latest release and
latest Git checkout of the GnuTLS library?

GM> Please stop dropping me from the cc. :(

It really is easier for me to use GMane (as a followup to the list
only), but I understand it's an inconvenience for you and will try to
adjust accordingly.

Ted

P.S. Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I am traveling abroad for family
reasons.