Re: i18n/l10n summary

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: i18n/l10n summary
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:29:55 +0300

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 01:08:29 +0900
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Also, I *am* working on the documentation French translation and that's why I
> found about this directive. If you want to see the French manual to consider
> adding the directive I'm fine with that, but I honestly consider that as a
> punishment rather as an incentive to contribute.

It's not a punishment, believe me, just a precaution.  I've seen too
many cases where some project was started, infrastructure added in
preparation for it, then the project stalled, and we were left with
the infrastructure no one uses.  What's worse, after enough time has
passed no one even remembers why we added that.

I'm guessing you are working in a local branch, is that true?  (If
not, you should, because manuals are being changed all the time.)
Then just add the directive in your branch, and it will be merged when
your work is brought into master.  Would that be okay with you?