Re: Some hard numbers on licenses used by elisp packages

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Some hard numbers on licenses used by elisp packages
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 19:47:05 +0200

> However,there is no conflict between what you report and what I wrote.

Yes I agree.  I just wanted to point out that they are now making some
effort, in case you were not aware of that.

> A strong and firm policy would mean telling all the users: "Warning:

That would indeed be nice.  Meanwhile I will inspect new Emacs packages
and ask for a license to be specified if I cannot find any, just like I
am already doing for packages that have issues regarding the features
they provide and require.