Re: High Sierra Beta 5 Display Problems

From: Bob Halley
Subject: Re: High Sierra Beta 5 Display Problems
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 13:50:38 -0700

Sorry for all the email today!  I learned a few more useful bits of info
though, and thought it better to relay them.

The color table it is loading appears to be stored in
~/Library/Colors/Emacs.clr.  There is no difference between the file that I had
there before any of this happened and the file it writes when I force it to run
the "rebuild it from the rgb.txt" path.  (I checked this by restoring from a
backup.)  If I start an unhacked Emacs and ~/Library/Colors/Emacs.clr does not
exist, then Emacs launches correctly with proper colors.  It also recreates the
file.  Subsequent starts of Emacs always result in the broken colors.

/Bob