Re: customize hideshow.el?

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: customize hideshow.el?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 23:58:39 +0700

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 11:46 PM, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> wrote:

> If all the code fits in one window, this is not hard. But if the "if
> then else" is long, I'd like to hide it, so I can easily delete the
> "declare begin" and "exception end".

The pain you are experiencing is an indicator of a problem.
Specifically, the code you are dealing with is too complex.

You can treat the symptom with a painkiller such as hideshow. But the
root cause is better treated by extracting a
function/procedure/subroutine.