Re: Licence of ts-comint

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Licence of ts-comint
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:30:46 -0700

Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> could you give me some more specific pointers as for the books
> I should want to read?

Sen A. Poverty and Famines: An Essay on Entitlement and Deprivation. Oxford University Press, 2013. http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/994777557

John Yates wrote:
I note that you wrote "help combat the threat of" not "solve" famine.​

Of course. Nobody is saying that democracy solves all problems unaided, just as nobody is saying that free software does. That's not the issue here.

Perhaps I should have invoked Maslov's hierarchy of needs.

Maslow's hierarchy would have taken us even further off topic....