RE: cal-tex.el landscape patch

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: cal-tex.el landscape patch
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 15:06:46 +0000

That is a great idea. The LaTeX code generated by cal-tex.el could have some formatter macro defined by \providecommand as identity by default. Then the user could change the definition by inserting some custom LaTeX code that would for instance define the formatter as #1->\textcolor{red}{#1}.

Another idea is that the code generator for the diary could cusotomized to use OrgMode translation instead of cal-tex-LaTeXify-string, so you would write in the diary an entry as :

@@latex:\textcolor{red}{@@My important appointment@@latex:}@@

This second idea would make it easier to have different colors or formatting for different items.

   Vincent.