Re: Messages from autogen

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Messages from autogen
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 23:40:23 +0200 (CEST)

> Il 6 settembre 2017 alle 18.15 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>

> > From: John Wiegley <address@hidden>
> > Cc: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
> > Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 17:24:06 +0100

> > EZ> Don't kill the messenger! I just pointed you (and others) to the
> > EZ> description of the change by its author, in the hope that this will
> > EZ> facilitate finding a solution.
> >
> > I reach down and apply a defibrillator to the messenger, bringing him back
> > life. Close call.
>
> Thanks, I'm breathing again.
>
> Btw, how come Angelo had the .git directory in that tree?  Was it

but I haven't a .git directory!

The snapshot
(http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/snapshot/emacs-master.tar.gz), when
unpacked, only contains these .git* files (find emacs-master -name ".git*"):

.gitattributes
.gitignore
.gitlab-ci.yml

and even removing them, autogen.sh prints those messages...

> included in the snapshot prepared by savannah?  If so, that might be
> the bug to fix.

hmm.. as stated above, I doubt..