Re: Face to face

From: Etienne Prud’homme
Subject: Re: Face to face
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 13:51:25 -0400

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> Where could such a meeting happen? When? Could we get Richard and Eli
> and some of the other past maintainers to join us?

Are you including not so contributors
but-willing-to-be-in-the-long-term-and-reading-all-messages-in-this-mailing-list?
I would understand if that’s only for anointed hackers.

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> That's the biggest question.. "Where?" We have amazing contributors from all
> over the world. Probably has to be at a major airport hub for relatively
> cheaper
> flight tickets. May be the location keeps on rotating around the world where
> there
> are higher concentrations of Emacs developers/contributors.

I would either suggest:

  a) Montréal -- because that’s where (I tink) Stefan used to live. Also
  that’s where I live.

  b) Boston -- That’s where the church is established since
  centuries. Also one of the holiest city.

--
Etienne