Re: Face to face

From: Etienne Prud’homme
Subject: Re: Face to face
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 10:12:45 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> I will not willingly come to the US any time soon, not as long as the
> ridiculous TSA regulations are in place.

What kind of regulation are you referring to?

> My US visa (which was "indefinite") was revoked, and I have no plans
> renewing it any time soon, not if I can help that.

Have you thought obtaining a religious visa?  I know a friend, he was on
the blacklist (for unknown reason) and had to take a religious visa in
order to come to the US.

Otherwise, I hope Canada would be an easier place for all of non-US
citizens.

--
Etienne