Re: [ANNOUNCE] Emacs 25.3 released

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Emacs 25.3 released
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:38:49 +0200

Rostislav Svoboda <address@hidden> writes:

> The thing is guys in my daily-job I do this kind of "release and pray"
> source code management on a daily basis.
> You know - cobol, mainframes, finance industry, dinosaurs...

I had to produce the tarball as quickly as I could, which meant
yesterday evening after work.  We agreed with Eli not to bother with the
website or the Git branch, as it was much less urgent than releasing the
security fix.  However, I do have the changes on my local Git repo, so
there's no need to worry (I'll push them right after sending this email).

To be honest, I'm a bit frustrated with all the negative attitude
regarding this release.

Nico