Re: [ANNOUNCE] Emacs 25.3 released

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Emacs 25.3 released
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:51:40 +0200

() Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
() Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:39:49 -0400

     > I think the lag is important because it represents
     > "attack surface" (for FUD) to defend.

   Let's not overstate the importance of a few confused
   messages.

The confusion for people who understand is zero.  For those who
do not understand, it is variable and likewise its import (i.e.,
the import cannot be overstated for those people).

The primary reason to maximize process transparency is to reduce
potential misunderstanding.  Sorry, i was not clear about that
(instead i focused on the secondary point -- the effort involved
to handle one particular source of potential misunderstanding).

Anyway, i'm glad to see the lag was small.  Cool.

--
 (defun responsep (query)