Re: JSON/YAML/TOML/etc. parsing performance

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: JSON/YAML/TOML/etc. parsing performance
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:00:55 -0400

  > I see. It's MIT licensed, so I guess it can be integrated.

Yes it can be, but please avoid the term "MIT license".  There are two
different licenses people sometimes call by that term, the X11 license
and the Expat license.  See https://gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html.

Both of them are weak licenses -- we also call them "pushover"
licenses -- since they permit inclusion in nonfree software.

Please don't associate them with the name of MIT, as the association
tends to promote them.

--
Dr Richard Stallman