Re: Cocoa not detected when building on macOS 10.13

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: Cocoa not detected when building on macOS 10.13
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:08:10 -0700

On September 19, 2017 at 12:39:29 PM, Alan Third
(address@hidden(mailto:address@hidden)) wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 06:43:53PM +0200, Aaron Jensen wrote:
> > I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but when I build the emacs-26
> > branch on macOS 10.13 I don’t get cocoa specific features like
> > ns-transparent-titlebar
> >
> > Is detection broken for 10.13?
>
> I can’t think of any reason it should be.
>
> Are you sure you’re testing the features correctly? Transparent
> titlebars are enabled like so:
>
> (set-frame-parameter nil ’ns-transparent-titlebar t)

That was my mistake, sorry about the confusion. It’s working now,
thank you. I was also wondering if
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28512 was due to this,
but it seems like it is actually detecting cocoa, so this is likely
just a 10.13 issue.

Thanks,

Aaron