Re: Win32 GnuTLS DLL installer?

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Win32 GnuTLS DLL installer?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:15:33 -0000

On Wed, September 20, 2017 4:08 pm, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> It would be nice to have a Win32 installer for Emacs that downloaded the
> GnuTLS DLLs.
>

> Or maybe they can be packaged with the Win32 binaries. I don't know the
> best solution.

They are in https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-25-x86_64-deps.zip.

For emacs-26, I hope to start releasing two sets of zip files -- "emacs"
and "emacs-with-deps". The later will mean that you won't need to take two
packages, just unzip and go.

Actually, this will mean 4 packages -- 32 and 64 bit. Oh dear.

Phil