Re: Highlighting bug

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: Highlighting bug
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:07:05 -0400

Thanks, Kaushal.

Kaushal Modi writes:

I have seen this bug, but haven't yet figured out how to consistently reproduce it. Symptoms: C-SPC M-f (nothing happens! the text does not get selected (or doesn't seem to))

For the record, selecting the region does work for me. So in the case that you mention (C-SPC M-f) the point and the mark are at the right places (after the word and before the word, respectively). The problem for me is just that it is not highlighted properly.

Also, when running emacs with -nw, there is no highlighting problem.

--
Jorge.