Re: Flymake refactored

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Flymake refactored
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 19:35:38 +0200

On 9/29/17 6:26 PM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

I was specifically talking about how Flymake should integrate with
next-error. Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

It's still not clear to me, then. Should Flymake integration be "messy"?

I'm not sure if you want to follow up on that bug or here in a new
thread, but if you want to make a branch with the changes you think
would improve the next-error DWIM experience, I'll be glad to take a
look and test it with my workflows. That would probably be the most
effective way.

Hopefully, someday. Right now, I see how it shouldn't work, but I don't exactly see how it should.