Re: Flymake refactored

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Flymake refactored
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 00:05:34 +0100

Mark Oteiza <address@hidden> writes:
> address@hidden (João Távora) writes:

> Nice.  Adding to the pile, a LaTeX checker with chktex below.

Keep'em coming. Later we should compile a list of these and decide how
to distribute them. Perhaps they're too late for emacs-26, but not for a
some ELPA "flymake-backends" package.

> At first sight it looks like the much of the sentinel contents could be
> abstracted away in something like compilation mode's error regexp alists

That is a possiblity. It could be used alongside to the
flymake-easy-make-process convenience macro that i proposed in a
parallel thread.

João