[ELPA] New package: mctags

From: Chen Bin
Subject: [ELPA] New package: mctags
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 12:39:25 +1100

Hi,
I developed a package using Ctags.

Project URL: https://github.com/redguardtoo/mctags/

I would like this package be accepted by ELPA.

I'm the only developer of this package which is only dependent on
package counsel. Counsel is already accepted by ELPA.

I've Emacs signed Copyright Papers when contributing company-mode,
https://github.com/company-mode/company-mode/pull/13

My situation is not changed.

Here is summary of mctags:

Fast and complete Ctags solution.

Usage:
  "M-x mctags-find-tag-at-point" to navigate.  This command will also
  run `mctags-scan-code' automatically if tags file is not built yet.

  "M-x mctags-scan-code" to create tags file
  "M-x mctags-grep" to grep

Tips:
You can use ivy's negative pattern to filter candidates.
For example, input "keyword1 !keyword2 keyword3" means:
  "(keyword1 and (not (keyword2 or keyword3))"

See https://github.com/redguardtoo/mctags/ for more advanced tips.

--
Best Regards,
Chen Bin