Image resizing and rotation on NS port without imagemagick

From: Alan Third
Subject: Image resizing and rotation on NS port without imagemagick
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 21:38:22 +0100

It’s always kind of bugged me that I need imagemagick to do image
resizing when Cocoa and GNUstep support it natively, so I’ve finally
got round to implementing it.

It seems to work fine. Any comments are welcome.

NOTE: if you have libjpg, libpng, or whatever installed, configure
includes them and emacs will use them preferentially over the built‐in
EmacsImage stuff, so you may need to use

    --without-png --without-gif --without-jpeg

I imagine there’s a way to switch the default to not use them when
compiling --with-ns?
--
Alan Third