Re: SVG/PNG images in toolbars?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: SVG/PNG images in toolbars?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:13:14 +0300

> From: Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 04:15:15 +0200
>
> Question: could we extend tool-bar--image-expression to return a form
> including references to SVGs and PNGs? I'd be happy to provide a patch.

Please show the patch.  Though I admit I don't really understand the
purpose of such a patch: you can already provide an image spec for a
tool-bar button when you write the corresponding define-key
expression, and you can secify any images you like in that spec.
tool-bar--image-expression is for constructing tool-bar items from
menus, AFAIR.

Thanks.