Re: Preview: portable dumper

From: Jeremie Courreges-Anglas
Subject: Re: Preview: portable dumper
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 12:12:01 +0200

On Wed, Oct 18 2017, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
> @Daniel
>
> Just bumping the thread. Would like to know what came out of this.

Same here.  I don't really care whether the portable dumper or the "big
.elc file" approach is taken, but it would be cool to see emacs out of
the malloc and unexec business.  This code is fragile and tends to break
on less popular platforms (OpenBSD in my case).

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE