Re: Easier way to port packages to older Emacsen

From: Basil L. Contovounesios
Subject: Re: Easier way to port packages to older Emacsen
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:33:16 +0100

On Sat, Oct 21 2017, at 23:28, Radon Rosborough <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there [...] some package that scans my code and checks
> if I use any variables or functions that were only added
> in recent versions of Emacs

FWIW, I saw a comment[1] on the use-package project page
which makes it look like the package-lint[2] package may be
helpful. I have not used it, so I cannot comment any
further.

Footnotes:
[1]  https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package/issues/457#issuecomment-304185824

[2]  https://github.com/purcell/package-lint