new flymake noob questions

From: Yuta Yamada
Subject: new flymake noob questions
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 05:03:30 -0700

I have a couple of questions regarding new flymake of Emacs26:

1. is there way to specify load-path info for elisp-flymake-byte-compile backend?
    I would avoid "can not load file error". I tried to check elisp-flymake-byte-compile
    but seemingly there is no option for this...
2. Is there coding rule for flymake backend?
   I found flymake-proc-legacy-flymake, and elisp-flymake-byte-compile in emacs repo,
  but I'm not sure whether I should use flymake prefix or language's prefix. (or none?)

Yuta Yamada