Re: `thunk-let'?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: `thunk-let'?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 00:13:34 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> > I'm not sure I fully get what "internal" means in this context...
>
> It means not intended for use outside of Emacs internals.

But no doubt `when', for example, is used outside of Emacs internals...?

Anyway, I'm also ok to move the lazy lets to "thunk.el": it's also a
natural place for it, and we all seem to be happier with this solution.

Question: When I do that, is it allowed to keep `lazy-let' as an alias
to `thunk-let' (despite the library prefix rule)?  And I guess we would
still want the addition to the manual?

Thanks,

Michael.