Re: emacs-26 9e59de9: Use GCALIGNED properly for GCC

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: emacs-26 9e59de9: Use GCALIGNED properly for GCC
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:34:05 +0100

> There's one more place we can simplify the code because Emacs no
> longer uses __attribute__ ((aligned (8))). Further patch attached. As
> a bonus this eliminates the slightly-ridiculous Fcons loop in
> emacs-module.c.

This patch doesn't apply here (on top of the two previous ones).

error: patch failed: admin/CPP-DEFINES:103
error: admin/CPP-DEFINES: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: configure.ac:5113
error: configure.ac: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/emacs-module.c:998
error: src/emacs-module.c: patch does not apply

martin