RE: poplife-mode

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: poplife-mode
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 06:36:54 -0800 (PST)

> I think that a context menu should be created from list of
> functions because each person wants to have his own context
> menu

Did you look at or try mouse3.el?  It makes it very
easy to have your own contextual `mouse-3' menus,
whatever the context (a mode or anything else).

There are even two different ways to do define the
menu - choose whichever you want by a user option.

The default choice is to use keymaps to define the
menu.  The other choice lets you use a definition
specific to `x-popup-menu'.  The default choice is
more flexible.

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Mouse3#LibraryMouse3