Re: mouse-drag-and-drop-region

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: mouse-drag-and-drop-region
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:26:41 +0100

> I found a glitch.  I think
>
>    (unless (eq window window-dropped)...
>
> should be something like
>
>    (when (and window-dropped
>               (not (eq window window-dropped)))...

Wouldn't this mean that when window-dropped is nil and the user has
changed the point of some other window, that other's window point is not
reverted to its original position?  I think the

    (unless (eq window window-dropped)

DTRT: WINDOW cannot be nil here and if it equals WINDOW-DROPPED then we
should not revert its point.  Or am I missing something?

But to relax indentation we should turn the

+    (condition-case nil
+        (progn
+      (error nil))

into either